1. Service description
Cloudhosting Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider) provides You (the Client) virtual servers, hosting, dedicated servers and other services rent against payment.
2. Applying for the service and service plan change
3. Fee and payment arrangements
4. Client's rights and obligations
5. The providers rights and obligations
6. FORCE MAJEURE
None of the Parties are held liable for fulfillment of obligations if it is caused by force majeure, which the Parties could not foresee or prevent and control the occurrence of the Parties shall not be guilty. Cases of force majeure are considered natural disasters, fires, acts of war, civil unrest, riots, strikes, epidemics, embargoes, restrictions on energy supplies, global Internet activity disorder.
7. Other rules
8. Data center Cloudhosting rules